Friday, February 28, 2014

Animism: The Book of the Emissaries





And he's back!

First post of the New Year. No, not 2014. My own personal new year since today is my birthday and all. Yeah, it's all about me.

Only it isn't!

I'm excited about the upcoming release of The Book of the Emissaries: An Animism Short Fiction Anthology. This book is a companion volume to the Animism: The God's Lake project. If you're in the Seattle area you can catch the official launch of the book at Emerald City Comicon on March 28th-30th. Zeroes 2 Heroes Media is planning a big even where they'll be debuting the anthology, a game, a graphic novel and even discussing the next season of the animated series. I'm honored to be a part of this project and wish I could be there for the launch myself.

And check out the cover of the anthology. Emily C. Skaftun is collecting some names that are brands unto themselves.

Kevin J. Anderson
Jordan Ellinger
David Farland
James Alan Gardner
Nick Mamatas
Cat Rambo
Steven Savile
M.H. Toner

Inside you'll be finding stories from up and coming authors as well. I don't have a complete list but those names include: Megan Grey Walker, Gama Martinez, Ken Hoover, and some guy named William R.D. Wood, whoever he is.




No comments:

Post a Comment