Friday, June 28, 2013

The Days Are Long But The Years Are Short

One of my all-time favorite quotes. I'm not sure if it belongs to Gretchen Rubin but that's where I got it.

A whole month can go by in the blink of the proverbial eye. Praises be to the gods of unintentional rhymes. And, yes, I'm sure there are several.

Digressions into matters of time and rhyme aside...

Freshly minted from Kayelle Press is the Tomorrow: Apocalyptic Short Stories anthology featuring my story "The Dew of Heaven, Like Ashes." One of the grimmest worlds I think I've ever created.

You can learn more about the book and my fellow authors by checking out this link. And just look at that table of contents! If you're familiar with the indie horror scene, you're bound to recognize a name or two.

Also, Karen Henderson has posted an interview she did with me for this release. Let me know what you think.








No comments:

Post a Comment